1. Paneer (Cut into Cubes)
2. Onion (Chopped) -- 1Cup
3. Tomato (Chopped) -- 1/2Cup
4. Fenugreek Leaves (Methi) -- 1Cup
5. Green Chilli -- 4
6. Cashews -- 1/4Cup
7. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
8. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
9. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
10. Coriander Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
11. Salt -- To Taste
12. Butter -- 2Tbsp
13. Oil -- 2Tbsp
METHOD TO PREPARE:
1. First heat 1Tbsp of both Oil and Butter in a Pan.
2. Then add Cumin Seeds, Slit Green Chilli and Cashews to it and fry for 2-3min.
3. Then add Chopped Onions and fry till the Onions become transparent.
4. Now add Chopped Tomato and Salt. Cook until the tomatoes become soft.
5. Later add the Fenugreek Leaves and Saute till the rawness is lost from the leaves.
6. Now remove it from the stove and let it cool down. Once it is cooled blend it into smooth paste.
7. Again heat remaining Oil and Butter in a pan and add the paste we have blended earlier.
8. Add Garam Masala, Red Chilli Powder, Salt And Coriander Powder to the Gravy and mix everything well.
9. Now add Paneer cubes to the pan, close the pan with a lid and let it cook for 5-10min on low flame so that all the masala and spices will be absorbed by paneer.
Finally Tasty Malai Methi Paneer is ready to be Served.
Enjoy it with Hot Chapathi.