1. Garlic Pods -- 3
2. Ginger -- Small Piece
3. Green Chilli -- 6
4. Butter -- 2Tbsp
5. Fresh Coriander Leves -- 1 Full Bunch
6. Bay Leaves -- 2
7. 1 Inch Cinnamon Stick -- 1
8. Salt -- To Taste
9. Basmati Rice -- 1Cup
10. Choice of Your Vegetables (I uese Potato, Onion, Soya Chunks, & Green Peas) -- 1Cup
11. Cashews -- 1/4Cup
METHOD TO PREPARE:
1. First heat Butter in a pan and add Ginger, Garlic and Green Chilli. Saute them for 2min.
2. Then add freshly washed coriander leaves bunch and saute it for 2min by sprinkling salt.
3. Now remove it from flame and let it cool down. Later blend it into smooth paste and keep aside.
4. Then heat Oil in a Pressure cooker and add Bay leaves, Cinnamon Stick, Cashews and Chopped Veggies.
5. Saute the Veggies for 2min and then add the Coriander Paste which you made earlier.
6. Later add Basmati rice and required amount for water to it.
7. Close the pressure cooker lid and let it cook upto 1 whistle.
8. Finally Tasty CORIANDER RICE is Ready to Serve.